The summer school offers training for 12 students at graduate or postdoc level.
Selection will be based on the assessment of the studentís abilities and of how much the student would benefit from the training in her/his home laboratory.
The registration fee is 1500 Euro (currency converter), which will cover full board, lodging, trips and transfer from Cluj-Napoca International Airport to Pike Lake.
We strongly encourage those with limited or no financial possibilities to apply.
Through generous support from our Sponsors and Partners, TENSS offers means of financial aid for participants who cannot afford to pay the registration fee:
- 4 full waivers + travel support grants (500 Euro) will be offered by FENS and IBRO-PERC;
- half-waivers will be offered to other participants, depending on the level of funding the school will receive.
- If applicable, please specify in your application form the reason why you need financial support.
- To apply, please fill out the online form and upload requested documents (pdf or doc format) as follows:
- Application form - to be filled out (online only);
- TENSS 2017 motivation letter (download) - to be uploaded in the online application form;
- Curriculum Vitae (please DO NOT use the Europass CV format!) - to be uploaded in the online application form;
- Two letters of recommendation from research scientists/faculty members - to be uploaded in the online application form.
- The online application platform can be accessed here.
- Important note! Before uploading files for the application, please rename them using your last name and first name initials (e.g., Smith_JD_TENSS_motivation_letter.doc, Smith_JD_CV.pdf, etc.)
If you have any questions regarding the summer school or the application procedure, please send your inquiries to .
Check out also our FAQ page for more information.
Please check here if you need a visa to travel to Romania.
The deadline for submitting applications is March 15th 2017, 23:59 GMT+2.